INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Park Cedar Rapids is now accepting cover letters and resumes for an IT Manager Position located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We are seeking a motivated, leader to manage the IT Division in our downtown parking operation. All interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Maintain all IT Infrastructure as it relates to all Parking Automation Equipment
· Ensure compliance with best practices for network and information security
· Manage equipment and infrastructure projects over the entire project life (RFP, plan, manage, initiate, execute, control, close)
· Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors
· Manage departmental budgets
· Supervise technical staff. Provide training and guidance for non-technical staff
· Troubleshoot and fix issues with access and revenue control equipment, network infrastructure, PC Hardware, Mobile Devices, and software applications
· Provide remote support to satellite locations
· Administer and support all business applications
· Develop, test, and implement backup and data recovery procedures
· Develop and enforce IT Policies
· Interact with both non-technical users and customers on technical and non-technical issues
- Process development and facilitation
· Carry out preventative maintenance on parking facilities gates and hardware
The ideal candidate will have a background in LAN, WAN, and Firewall implementation and management, specific experience with HP Enterprise switches a plus; design, support, and administration of virtualization and server infrastructure, including VMWare, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Ubuntu; an understanding of SIP VoIP/Telecom architecture and support, and physical cable plant infrastructure.
The preferred candidate would also have Parking Automation and Revenue Controls experience, understanding of credit card payment processing and PCI DSS compliance, accounting, and financial reporting practices. Specific experience with T2 Systems software a plus but not required. Must have the ability to deal with 3rd party vendors, manage a budget, train employees, and effectively troubleshoot and resolve technical and non-technical issues. Works closely with Operations Manager to maintain the integrity and reliability of parking infrastructure.
Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Ability to work in all weather elements. Flexible in duties. Good verbal and written communication skills. Salary DOE, Park Cedar Rapids offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life 401k and paid vacation. All Applicants will be required to submit to a comprehensive background and credit check.